It is Friday and it is the first day of my spring break! And how do I plan to spend it you ask? Why, sleeping in (as late of my dogs let me) of course!
Since I had very little academic work today (I took a final early, go me!), I could still think by the time the blanks showed up on Lauren's page at the little things we do! You all know how much I love this linkup!
Here are my blanks this week!!
1. The highlight(s) of my week was finishing my Financial Accounting class with either a B+ or an A-, and also knowing all week that Spring Break was right around the corner!
2. If I had to classify my interior design aesthetic it would be a mix of Ikea and college type furniture aka hand-me-downs! But mostly now I have everything Ikea; bed dresser, coffee table, side tables, kitchen table an chairs, wall art, lamps, etc... I guess that would be modern then!
3. My first vehicle was a 1987 BMW 325is! Thank you Papa! It was an old little car, no airbags, but she ran wonderfully, and got me where I needed to go up until the day we sold her!
4. An item I need to have in my day in order to function is mountain dew. I think you all knew that one was coming though!
5. My favorite way to waste time is pinterest. And more Pinterest. I refuse to call reading blogs a waste of time because I have yet to find one I disliked!
6. Right now I could really go for a night spent with my friends and family. Solitude can be exhausting!
7. This weekend I will be relaxing before the crazy part of my spring break begins! Which will hopefully involve taking lots of long walks with the fur-littles, hopefully finding a dog-friendly beach and sleep, and blogging!
What will you be doing? Go linkup and fill in the blanks so we can all find out!!
Happy Weekend everyone!